Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Adept Church: Navigating Between a Rock and a Hard Place - eBook|
By: F. Douglas Powe Jr.
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2020|
Stock No: WW102911EB
A theologically grounded, yet practical, user-friendly guide for church leaders seeking to save their churches. A methodical, logical approach for strategic development and decision-making. A clear process for showing congregations how to define their reality, and a map showing the way to move forward.
- Offers a clear process to help congregations understand their situation by taking an honest "look in the mirror."
- Helps congregations build a realistic roadmap for moving forward.
- Illustrates how the status quo (institutionalism) is rewarded and that seeking transformation goes against institutionalism.
- Outlines what it means to be an adept church, a church that can navigate between a rock and a hard place because it makes decisions based upon where it needs to go and not where it is currently.
- Provides practical, first step for congregations to move forward.