Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Addie and the King of Hearts - eBook|
By: Gail Rock
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Open Road Media Young Readers
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Addie Mills Stories
Stock No: WW69337EB
Kids in Addies seventh-grade class are starting to exchange rings and go steady, but Addie hates all that mush. When she grows up, she plans to be a real artist in New York City and never get married.
Addies best friend is Carla Mae Carter, whose family lives next door. Addies worst friend, for as long as she can remember, has been annoying Tanya Smithers, who plans on becoming a ballet dancer. Shes always twirling around or striking a dramatic pose to remind everyone how talented she is. Addie definitely does not have a crush on Billy Wild, even if he is tall and cute and has dark, curly hair and blue eyes. Shes way too busy with her art for such silliness. Anyway, Tanya likes Billyand they can have each other as far as Addie is concerned.
But after Christmas break, the seventh-grade class gets a new teacher, Mr. Davenport, who has movie-star looks and studied art in college and even takes a special interest in Addies paintings. Addie starts to notice a strange feeling in her stomach when shes around the handsome young teacher. Is this what love feels like? Is this what all the other girls have been giggling about? Addie suddenly starts to care about wearing dresses instead of jeans and getting her hairstyle just right.
Will Addie get her moment with Mr. Davenport at the Valentines Day dance? Or will her true king of hearts be someone in her classsomeone she never expected?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.