I Didn't Cry Today: Addiction. Death. A Visit to Heaven. A Father's True Story - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
A child with all the promise a parent could hope for becomes a severe addict. A father pulls out all the stops to help him, oftentimes at the emotional expense of the rest of his family. Ups and downs, good times and bad, with lots of tears and prayers in between. Searching for something anything that might make a difference. In the end, all seems lost. My child, my son, lost his life to drug addiction. No one can comprehend the pain unless they have experienced it themselves. There is a hole in your heart that can never be healed. All seemed lost, including my faith. God, however, never gave up on me. Through his amazing grace, He took me to heaven. I saw my son. I saw Jesus, and He spoke to me. I literally received a hug from God. This is my son's story. This is my story.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Supernatural Accounts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational