Addicted to God - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2007
Where is your life headed? How are you spending your time? Want to really change your life? For students who don't know how, or whose time seems to be absorbed by MySpace, text messaging, and hanging out at the mall, bestselling author Jim Burns challenges students to create one of the most important habits of life in fifty days--spending daily time with God. This exciting devotional is filled with inspiring stories that will challenge students to adopt an attitude of thankfulness, spread their love around, make the most of today, find hope in the midst of hassles, never settle for mediocrity, and much more. And in fifty days, they will have read fifty Scriptures and been challenged to go deeper in their relationship with God. Burns tackles real-life issues in a readable format that will give more purpose to lives on autopilot, awaken the dreams of those who have given up, and encourage all who long to get closer to the God who loves them.
Jim Burns is president of HomeWord and executive director of the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University. He is also the host of the national radio broadcast HomeWord with Jim Burns. Jim's passion and purpose for this broadcast is to build God-honoring families through communicating practical truths that will enable adults and young people alike to live out their Christian faith. In addition to the radio program, Jim speaks to thousands around the world each year through seminars and conferences. He is an award-winning author, whose books include Creating an Intimate Marriage, The Purity Code, Confident Parenting, Faith Conversations for Families, and Teenology. He has been featured through numerous media outlets including CNN, ABC, Focus on the Family, and Library Journal. Jim and his wife, Cathy, have three grown daughters and live in Southern California. Visit www.homeword.com for more information.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values