- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
As described in the Bible, Adam is the biological father of all humanity. In Adam, author Dr. R. C. Besteder studies the behavior of this first human being on earth, created by God as a perfect being. Besteder provides a comprehensive look into his life, the ways that his creation relates to modern society, and the messages his life communicates for humans today.
This study bridges a gap between nations and religions through Adam and shows how his existence touches every aspect of our lives. Through biblical references and Scripture, Besteder uses the life of Adam as a basis of education for topics relevant for contemporary living, such as racism, marriage, sexuality, faith, and capital punishment.
Besteder shows how our knowledge of Adam gives every individual dignity, significance, and purpose. It helps us to understand why each of us has tremendous potential, and it gives us hope, a desire to take care of our planet, and a reason to be at peace with all the people of our world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Old Testament Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies