- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of the I Can Read! series, this book is a great tool for beginning and developing readers. My First I Can Read! books have basic language, word repetition, and whimsical illustrations that are idea for sharing with an emergent reader. Recommended for ages 4 to 7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: My First I Can Read!
In the beginning, the world is perfect. Everyone is happy.
But then a bad thing happens. Will it stay this way forever?
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level E and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.
Kathy Drews5 Stars Out Of 5April 16, 2009Kathy DrewsGreat book to read to the Toddlers and 2 year old class. Story reads simply and the pictures keep the children's attention.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers >> I Can Read!
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts