Add To Cart
Part of the Genesis to Revelation Series from Abingdon Press, this 13-session study of the book of Acts begins with the mission to the world and ends with Paul's journey to Rome. Large Print Edition.
The series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. The Participant Book helps readers strengthen their understand and appreciation of the Bible by engaging them with Scripture on three levels.
- What does the Bible say?
- What does the passage mean?
- How does the Scripture relate to my life?
|Title: Acts Participant Book, Large Print (Genesis to Revelation Series)|
By: James E. Sargent
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2017
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Stock No: WW848124
Christ-Centered Exposition Commentary: Exalting Jesus in ActsTony MeridaHolman Reference / 2017 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
Study the entire Book of Acts in this comprehensive 13-session study, beginning with the mission to the world and ending with Paul's journey to Rome. Some of the major ideas explored are: a Gospel that cannot be contained, divine initiative and human responsibility, the subtle work of the Holy Spirit, what holds us together, and the plight of theology in a cynical world.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series have been sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classic Genesis to Revelation Series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Questions to consider while reading the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ideas that have meaning for our lives today. The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Leader Guide per matching Participant Book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Updated to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Include larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. Ex: Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah 1-39; Isaiah 40-66.
The simple format makes the study easy to use. Each volume is 13 sessions and has a separate leader guide.