Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this Bible study on the book of Acts, Hinckley explores the church born among Jesus' disciples, which grew into a world wide force in just a few years. Also, this study focuses on the challenge of fulfilling God's mission. Participants will be encouraged to apply God's Word to their life. It includes historical insights, word definitions, discussion questions, assignments and leader's guide.
- Format: Workbook
- Number of Lessons:20
- Number of Pages: 224
|Title: Acts, LifeChange Bible Study - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2014
Series: LifeChange Bible Studies
Stock No: WW63013EB
About the Author/Contributor▼▲
The Navigators is an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people "know Christ and make Him known." Navigators have invested their lives in people for more than 75 years, coming alongside to study the Bible, develop a deepening prayer life, and memorize and apply Scripture. The ultimate goal is to equip Christ followers to fulfill 2 Timothy 2: 2 - to teach what they have learned to others. Today, tens of thousands worldwide are growing in Jesus Christ through the various ministries of The Navigators. Internationally more than 4,600 staff of 70 nationalities serve in over 100 countries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible