- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Spirit Filled Life Study Guide
The Book of Acts records the spread of God's kingdom in human lives from Jerusalem to Rome, citing the outpouring and witness of the Holy Spirit and His power working through people like you. This in-depth study guide introduces ordinary people experiencing extraordinary grace and shows how their faith released the miracle-working power of God. Through this study guide, you will learn how to receive the Holy Spirit's promise and power, how to minister freely to others, and how Christians can live together as God's new, expanding family.
The Spirit-Filled Life® study guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible or for use on their own. Their interactive approach offers an in-depth look at practical living in Gods kingdom and challenges users to examine and live their daily lives in the light of Gods Word.
- 12 lessons, plus an introduction to experiencing the hope and purpose that come with living with God's covenants in view
- Foundational, practical helps like Kingdom Extras, Probing the Depths, and Word Wealth in each lesson
Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guides sold to date: More than 1.5 million
Lee5 Stars Out Of 5Great book!July 14, 2015LeeQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This was great for opening dialogue and getting discussion going, along with sound teachings and quality. Very good material.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible