Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
About the Series
Written by the team who designed and wrote the Life Application Study Bible, this commentary series provides valuable insights on how to apply God's Word to life today. Every serious student of the Bible wants to understand the text, to discover the biblical principles, and to apply those timeless truths to his or her life. The Life Application Bible Commentary series delivers all of this and more.
Each volume features a thorough introduction followed by extensive and practical commentary. Throughout, you will find:
- charts and diagrams
- classic quotes from noted Christian thinkers
- application notes
|Title: Acts - eBook|
By: Bruce Barton, Dave Veerman, Grant R. Osborne
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2021
Series: Life Application Bible Commentary
Stock No: WW115396EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Acts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Acts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Acts
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.