Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Acts of Courage: Strategies to End Bullying - eBook
By: Karen Haslett
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW34639EB
Bullying affects one out of every six children in school today. The effects can be long-lasting and painful. Acts of Courage is a tool to teach needed skills to kids before they encounter bullies. It can help you increase your students abilities to stay safe at school and in their community. In one-act plays, they will rehearse new ways to show confidence, kindness, and empathy. Acts of Courage can be another tool in your kit to end bullying.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.