- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Bullying affects one out of every six children in school today. The effects can be long-lasting and painful. Acts of Courage is a tool to teach needed skills to kids before they encounter bullies. It can help you increase your students abilities to stay safe at school and in their community. In one-act plays, they will rehearse new ways to show confidence, kindness, and empathy. Acts of Courage can be another tool in your kit to end bullying.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.