- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this six-session small group bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Lysa Terkuersts follow-up to the New York Times bestseller, Made to Crave, Lysa helps you discover how to put into action, those things you learned through the Made to Crave book and small group study.
Trying to get healthy can seem overwhelming and complicated. Eat carbs… dont eat carbs. Eat fish… dont eat fish. Pay attention to calories… dont pay attention to calories. All this conflicting information can be daunting and confusing.
But it all becomes clear in the Made to Crave Action Plan. It will help you implement a long-term plan of action for healthy living. Youll be encouraged by Bible teaching from Lysa, uplifted by testimonies from women like Christian music chart-topper Mandisa, and empowered with healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, an expert in molecular medicine all while charting a permanent course for successful, healthy living.
This curriculum will help women who found their "want to" by participating in the Made to Crave study master the "how to" of living a healthy physical life as well as cultivate a rich and full relationship with God. Made to Crave Action Plan gives women of all ages Biblical encouragement for both their physical and spiritual journeys plus healthy living tips for use in their everyday lives.
- TAKE ACTION: Identify Your First Steps (27:00)
- EAT SMART: Add Fish and Increase Fiber (26:00)
- EMBRACE THE EQUATION: Exercise and Reduce Calories (30:00)
- MAXIMIZE KEY NUTRIENTS: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies (29:00)
- PRACTICE THE FIVE PRINCIPLES: Keep Working Your Plan (24:00)
- MAKE A COURAGEOUS CHOICE: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance (25:00)
Designed for use with the Made to Crave Action Plan Video Study (sold separately), to further encourage group discussion, document your personal journey toward healthy living, and to reference the quick healthy living tips that will help make your journey a success.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Floyd H. "Ski" Chilton, Ph.D., has served on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the Wake Forest University School of Medicine, where he is currently a professor of physiology and pharmacology. He has authored more than 130 scientific articles and book chapters, and holds over twenty issued patents. He lives in Winston-Salem, N.C., and is the father of four children.
Jill4 Stars Out Of 5book is good, dvd is greatFebruary 15, 2017JillQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This is a practical Bible study about getting healthy. I only wish the Bible study part was a little deeper. The health tips are awesome! Very helpful! Be sure to get the dvd too. The dvd is outstanding! The ladies and I have learned so much!
TyedyeColdwater, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Not the study book I neededApril 18, 2013TyedyeColdwater, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3I purchased this bible study to go along with the Made to Crave video study I was using. After trying to make it work after a couple of sessions, it was obvious I had ordered the wrong study guide. There must be two different ones for Made to Crave. I emailed the author to ask for sure, but have not received a response. I think I needed the study guide that pictures the refrigerator farther away. Be sure you order the right study guide if you use it with a video.
Linda Karchner5 Stars Out Of 5Practical!May 15, 2012Linda KarchnerOur church ladies have participated in both the M2C & M2C Action Plan DVD series & we loved them both! This participant's guide is practical & definitely worth taking the time for!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources