- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Use this Participant's Guide in conjunction with the Made to Crave Action Plan video to further encourage group discussion, to document your personal journey toward healthy living, and to reference the quick healthy living tips that will help make your journey a success.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this six-session small group bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Lysa Terkuersts follow-up to the New York Times bestseller, Made to Crave, Lysa helps you discover how to put into action, those things you learned through the Made to Crave book and small group study.
Trying to get healthy can seem overwhelming and complicated. Eat carbs… dont eat carbs. Eat fish… dont eat fish. Pay attention to calories… dont pay attention to calories. All this conflicting information can be daunting and confusing.
But it all becomes clear in the Made to Crave Action Plan. It will help you implement a long-term plan of action for healthy living. Youll be encouraged by Bible teaching from Lysa, uplifted by testimonies from women like Christian music chart-topper Mandisa, and empowered with healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, an expert in molecular medicine all while charting a permanent course for successful, healthy living.
This curriculum will help women who found their "want to" by participating in the Made to Crave study master the "how to" of living a healthy physical life as well as cultivate a rich and full relationship with God. Made to Crave Action Plan gives women of all ages Biblical encouragement for both their physical and spiritual journeys plus healthy living tips for use in their everyday lives.
- TAKE ACTION: Identify Your First Steps (27:00)
- EAT SMART: Add Fish and Increase Fiber (26:00)
- EMBRACE THE EQUATION: Exercise and Reduce Calories (30:00)
- MAXIMIZE KEY NUTRIENTS: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies (29:00)
- PRACTICE THE FIVE PRINCIPLES: Keep Working Your Plan (24:00)
- MAKE A COURAGEOUS CHOICE: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance (25:00)
Designed for use with the Made to Crave Action Plan Video Study (sold separately), to further encourage group discussion, document your personal journey toward healthy living, and to reference the quick healthy living tips that will help make your journey a success.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Floyd H. "Ski" Chilton, Ph.D., has served on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the Wake Forest University School of Medicine, where he is currently a professor of physiology and pharmacology. He has authored more than 130 scientific articles and book chapters, and holds over twenty issued patents. He lives in Winston-Salem, N.C., and is the father of four children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides