Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: MAD in Action: Building a Winning Team in Winning Customers - eBook|
By: Dywen Lauren
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW30935EB
Do you desperately need a change in your workplace?
Are you making an impact in the marketplace?
Have you gone MAD yet?
MAD in Action is the second book in a series first introduced by MADBizThe MAD Culture on making a difference in the workplace and marketplace. This book dives into the details with practical examples of harnessing MAD to enrich our personal and professional lives as well as those around us.
This book presents the execution of MAD in all its mad glory. It is a pictorial celebration of why, how, and what we must do to transform ourselves and become an agent of change in both our work and marketplaces.
Containing more than one hundred illustrations and graphics, MAD in Action offers you a light and humorous way to visualize how they can bring a breath of fresh air into their work environment and subsequently extend this positivity to their customers. This book is a fun read and a visual feast that can take you over the edge to become MAD!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Teamwork
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Teamwork
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction