Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ACT Premier 2018: Online + Book will help you prepare and study efficiently so you can face test day with confidence. This guide includes one full-length test in the book, and four full-length tests online with detailed answer explanations. 864 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 864
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 1.75 (inches)|
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan is so certain that ACT Prep Plus 2018 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the ACTor you'll get your money back.
With ACT Prep Plus 2018 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes, and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Best Practice
- Four full-length Kaplan practice tests online with detailed answer explanations
- One full-length Kaplan practice test in the book for easy reference and review
- Scoring and analysis for one official ACT test
- Online Center with additional practice, quizzes, and videos to help guide your study
- Kaplan's SmartPoints system helps you earn the most points by guiding you toward the most popular topics and question types on the exam
- Perfect Score Tips: advice and strategies from students who got a perfect score and top ACT instructors.
- Kaplan's best tutors review the most important concepts in short video tutorials.
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplans private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.