Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition - eBook|
By: Princeton Review
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Princeton Review
|Publication Date: 2016|
Stock No: WW76879EB
Designed specifically for those who have already mastered the basics of the ACT, The Princeton Reviews ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition, can help you gain total confidence in your test-taking skills and progress to the highest levels of scoring success.
Inside are exclusive tips and strategies for tackling the hardest questions on the ACT. Youll also find pacing guidelines for test day and challenging practice materials to help get you into top test-taking shape. Features include:
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Effective strategies to help you beat the test and hit your top score
· Specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
· Alternative approaches to enable you to handle the toughest questions with confidence
Practice That Gets You to Perfection.
· Drills and tests with 400+ intensive practice problems (both in the book and online)
· Detailed answers and explanations to help you gain total content mastery
· Thorough review of all ACT sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science, including helpful instruction for the revised and optional Writing section
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.