Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: ACT Advanced Practice|
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 0.82 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Stock No: WW223276
Kaplan is so certain that ACT Advanced Practice offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACTor your money back.
- 9 practice sets with advanced, high-difficulty questions to help you score the most points
- More than 600 questions with detailed answers and explanations
- Kaplan's exclusive score-raising strategies and methods to show you the best way to attack the most difficult ACT questions
- Comprehensive review of all sections on the test
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplans private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.