Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Is God preparing you for leadership? You may be leading your family, a group from church, at work, or in your neighborhood. Maybe you are teaching an aerobics class or a women's Bible study. The question is, What kind of leader are you?
Are you developing the Biblical qualities necessary for leadership? Accepting the Challenge can help. This 10-lesson study is based on observations from the life of Moses. By examining Moses' life, faith, trials, and victories, you can gain valuable understanding about what God values in a leader.
Each lesson is divided into six day-by-day study times and helps you apply what God has spoken to you about and encourages you to develop the qualities needed for Biblical leadership:
- Day 1 directs you to specific Scripture passages so you can sit at the feet of God and listen to Him before hearing any other voices.
- Day 2 introduces the theme from Moses' life.
- Day 3 has you comparing Scripture with Scripture to focus on additional Biblical texts that provide insight into leadership themes.
- Day 4 will challenge you to focus on God Himself.
- Day 5 focuses on application, a time of personal response to God's Word.
- Day 6 provides a time to review the lesson's theme, state your action steps, and list your prayer requests.
Number of Pages: 152
Vendor: Regular Baptist Press
More Key Truths for Women - Essentials for Spiritual GrowthMartha TylerRegular Baptist Press / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:2 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.99Save 11% ($1.00)