Absolute Surrender - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In this popular devotional study, Andrew Murray explains what surrender means and how to take this step, urging readers to yield themselves completely to God. Through this popular deovtional study, first published over a century ago, many Christians have discovered that victory over the power of sin and unbroken fellowship with Jesus are only a step away. Andrew Murray explains what surrender means and how to take this step, urging readers to yield themselves wholly, completely to God.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2003
In Murray's classic devotional style, he shows the way to new freedom and power, beginning with the truth that "carnal Christianity" is not true Christianity. He clearly and convincingly presents the "one decisive step" that believers can take to move from the old life to the new life. Murray begins with the biblical command to be filled with the Spirit and ends with the assurance that "ye are the branches" and completely dependent on the Vine for life.
Andrew Murray was born in South Africa in 1828. After receiving his education in Scotland and Holland, he returned to South Africa and spent many years there as both a pastor and missionary. He wrote over two hundred books, including some of the most enduring classics of Christian literature. He and his wife, Emma, raised eight children, and it is said that their home was an endless stream of activity.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality