Absolute Surrender - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
"My Lord, O King, according to thy saying, I am thine, and all that I have." Words of absolute surrender with which every child of God ought to yield himself to his Father. If our hearts are willing for that, there is no end to what God will do for us, and to the blessing God will bestow.'How many times have you left a prayer meeting or revival service determined to dedicate every area of your life to God, only to feel frustrated and defeated a few days later? We all want to be absolutely surrendered to God, and yet we hardly dare utter the words. We don't exactly know how. Andrew Murray clearly and simply explains full surrender to God and shows the way to a victorious life in Him.
ANDREW MURRAY (1828-1917) was a church leader, evangelist, and missionary statesman. As a young man, Murray wanted to be a minister, but it was a career choice rather than an act of faith. Not until he had finished his general studies and begun his theological training in the Netherlands, did he experience a conversion of heart. Sixty years of ministry in the Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa, more than 200 books and tracts on Christian spirituality and ministry, extensive social work, and the founding of educational institutions were some of the outward signs of the inward grace that Murray experienced by continually casting himself on Christ. A few of his books include The True Vine, Absolute Surrender, The School of Obedience, Waiting on God, and The Prayer Life.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Sherry5 Stars Out Of 5July 19, 2013SherryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I found this book very helpful in understanding how to surrender my all to God. Easy to read. I have recommended this book to so many people. I bought my copy in e-book form first, then I bought some hard copies to give to other people. GREAT BOOK!! If you want to really surrender everything to God, this is the second book to read, because the first book should be the Bible!
princessAzAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5material content very good.August 16, 2012princessAzAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2I would highly recommend this book for those who wish to grow in their walk, but the spelling and grammatical errors within were very annoying.
auntie annSan Diego, CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5do you want a moment by moment walk with ChristFebruary 8, 2012auntie annSan Diego, CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you want a moment by moment walk with Christ and are
ready to ask the Holy Spirit to minister to you - read this book. This wisdom is so loving and encouraging - an old
classic but totally timeless!! This book is in my top five !!
Nadine Leaderstorf5 Stars Out Of 5August 13, 2010Nadine LeaderstorfA must read for every christian. Andrew Murray is a blessing from God to help us understand christianity.
Theresa Guillory5 Stars Out Of 5June 29, 2010Theresa GuilloryThis book is awesome-very informative and encouraging.I recommend it to anyone who wants to draw closer to Jesus and make changes in their life
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching