Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 188
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.02 X 5.98 X 0.40 (inches)|
Have you ever wondered where love comes from, why love exists, and for that matter, what exactly love is? It seems that love is a universal ideal, however very little thought has gone into figuring out exactly what love is.
Love is really an inexhaustible subject. Love is really a being, not just a behavior or emotion. Absolute love exists within and overflows from God. Now, that might sound strange to you, but if there is one absolute any absolute, it comes from a supreme, all-encompassing force (usually referred to as God). If it is true that, as the apostle John said, "God is Love," then this is absolute love.
"Absolute Love" begins a discussion around what love is or more exactly, who love is. This is not for Christians only. It can stimulate discussion between followers of Islam, Judaism, Christianity, or any religion, and can be a starting place between those who believe in God and those who deny the existence of God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism