- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Have you ever wondered where love comes from, why love exists, and for that matter, what exactly love is? It seems that love is a universal ideal, however very little thought has gone into figuring out exactly what love is.
Love is really an inexhaustible subject. Love is really a being, not just a behavior or emotion. Absolute love exists within and overflows from God. Now, that might sound strange to you, but if there is one absolute any absolute, it comes from a supreme, all-encompassing force (usually referred to as God). If it is true that, as the apostle John said, God is Love, then this is absolute love.
Absolute Love begins a discussion around what love is or more exactly, who love is. This is not for Christians only. It can stimulate discussion between followers of Islam, Judaism, Christianity, or any religion, and can be a starting place between those who believe in God and those who deny the existence of God.
Simply EmmyBacolod City, PhilippinesAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Scholarly Presentation of God as LoveMarch 1, 2014Simply EmmyBacolod City, PhilippinesAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3The pages of "Absolute Love" feels like a thesis to me. It's writing in my opinion is very scholarly and academic. To nail his points in, R.I. Wilroth reiterated a lot of Scriptures and quoted several authors, some of whom are actually my favorites.
As the author himself said, this book is a study that does not aim to establish some religious doctrine or rule of action, rather this book is about "who" love is.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce