Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Beginning with materials and basic techniques, these pages will teach you everything you need to know to get started in drawing, watercolors and oil painting. Follow along with 75+ demonstrations and mini-demonstrations as you learn how to draw and paint a wide variety of subjects: people, landscapes, buildings, still life and more. Every essential art topic is covered, from sketching and shading to composition and color. Simple step-by-step instruction and many enormously useful lessons and tips will have you making your own masterpieces in no time!
|Title: The Absolute Beginner's Big Book of Drawing and Painting: More Than 100 Lessons in Pencil, Watercolor and Oil - eBook|
By: Mark Willenbrink, Mary Willenbrink
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: North Light Books
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW104723EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Crafts & Recreation >> Arts & Crafts >> Drawing & Painting
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Art >> Art Instruction
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Art >> Arts & Crafts
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.