Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
It's all about the vision.
Almost every organization has a vision, but few stick to it over time. Even after short-term success, visions tend to blur, drift, and fade. Why does this happen?
Accomplishing the vision requires intentionality. It requires consistency. It requires commitment. It requires courage.
In Be Mean About the Vision, author Shawn Lovejoy challenges leaders to stay true to the vision - regaining and sustaining its trajectory over time. Lovejoy offers a proven strategy for relentlessly protecting our organization's guiding vision:
- Develop a vision people are willing to die for
- Keep the vision alive in us
- Align everyone around the vision
- Keep the vision from being compromised or even hijacked
As a leader the kindest, godliest, thing we can do is Be Mean About the Vision.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.5 (inches)|
Series: Leadership Network
Visioneering: God's Blueprint for Developing and Maintaining VisionAndy StanleyMultnomah Books / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$15.99Save 44% ($7.00)
Deep & Wide: Creating Churches Unchurched People Love to AttendAndy StanleyZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$24.99Save 44% ($11.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW494843Video
God Dreams: 12 Vision Templates for Finding and Focusing Your Church's FutureWill Mancini, Warren BirdB&H Books / 2016 / Hardcover$13.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 33% ($6.50)
Shawn Lovejoy is directional leader for CourageToLead.com and former leader of Mountain Lake Church and churchplanters.com. He loves coaching. He loves coaching leaders and pastoring pastors and working with teams as they navigate their way through the vision. Shawn consults, coaches, and speaks to leaders all across the country about all things vision and team. He currently lives in Trussville, Alabama, (a suburb of Birmingham), with his wife Tricia, and their three kids, Hannah, Madison, and Paul.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources