Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: What You Need to Know About
Discover the exciting growth plan for your life! Find out how God can use anything in your life to help you become more like His Son, Jesus Christ. Explore Gods abundant resources that nourish youHis Spirit, the Bible, the church, time and challenges, and the spiritual disciplinesproven paths to a fruitful life. Learn how God speaks to believers and empowers them to overcome entrenched sins. What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth will help you grow in Christsecure in His love, strong in His grace, and seasoned to persevere for daily victories and joyful service to others.
- 12 lessons you can complete in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
What You Need to Know About study guides sold to date: More than 200,000
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides