What the Bible Says about God's Messengers: An Essential Truth of Christianity - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kingsley Books Inc
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Essential Truths of Christianity
Have you ever wanted to know more of what the Bible says about God's messengers? These six studies are deceptively short, simple, and clear. Each one can be read quickly, but if you really delve into them checking the Scriptures, working through the Bible studies, thinking through the reflection questions you will find a rich study resource. The Bible Themes resource at the end is a useful alphabetical listing of key Bible themes that gives practical and teaching help along with Scripture references. The see also cross references are linked within the section. You can use this ebook for personal Bible study or for group study. God has not released his blessings and his Word upon the world like an unaccompanied parachute dropped from heaven. He has used messengers to convey his blessings and his message. Angels are created heavenly beings who attend God, acclaim his holiness, and praise his Son. They also give protection and support to God's people. The patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were the earliest heads of the family chosen by God to receive his covenant blessings on behalf of believers of all generations.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects