What the Bible Says about Humanity: An Essential Truth of Christianity - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kingsley Books Inc
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Essential Truths of Christianity
Have you ever wanted to know more of what the Bible says about humanity? These six studies are deceptively short, simple, and clear. Each one can be read quickly, but if you really delve into them checking the Scriptures, working through the Bible studies, thinking through the reflection questions you will find a rich study resource. The Bible Themes resource at the end is a useful alphabetical listing of key Bible themes that gives practical and teaching help along with Scripture references. The see also cross references are linked within the section. You can use this ebook for personal Bible study or for group study. What does it mean to be a human? Rene Descartes answered, I think, therefore I am the human distinctive is our ability to reason. Philosopher Kenneth Burke said that the human distinctive is the use of symbols to communicate language. A less philosophical answer might be that humanity represents consumers to whom advertisers can sell their wares. The Bible, however, tells us that humanity is the summit of God's creation. We are the only beings who may have a personal relationship with the creator. These six studies may seem discouraging because they include the negative side of what it means to be human: our rebellion and fall, our condemnation, our quest for meaning and the confusion that can result without God, and our enemies. But while it is true that humanity is guilty, confused, and separated from God, we are not left in that condition. God has revealed to us his plan for rescuing those who are in rebellion against him.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Freedom
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Freedom
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects