The Truth About Getting Sick in America: The Real Problems with Health Care and What We Can Do - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hachette Books
Publication Date: 2010
In todays world, there are many hot-button topics that generate equal parts debate and confusion. At the top of that list is healthcare. For most Americans, finding out "the truth" about current problems or possible fixes is virtually impossible amidst all the emotionally charged rhetoric. Dr. Tim Johnson has been reporting on health matters for ABC since the mid-seventies, but in recent years he has spent an increasing amount of time studying our system of healthcareor lack thereof. Many Americans fall between the cracks and do not receive any careor receive care that is either inferior or too costly or both. Over the years, he has learned some important lessons, and in The Truth About Getting Sick in America, he shares those lessons and looks to the future of American healthcare.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns