- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
NIV Faith and Work Bible--soft leather-look, charcoalChristianity Today International, Tim KellerZondervan / 2016 / Imitation Leather$19.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$59.99Save 67% ($40.00)
Many books stress the need to be "marketplace ministers." An equal or greater number tell us why we should be in marketplace ministry. This book tells us how. About My Fathers Business offers proven methodology for becoming a spiritual leader at work, regardless of position or title. Regi Campbell has more than twenty years experience learning and implementing these strategies in companies small and large. With refreshing transparency, he shares his struggles to save his marriage, build his career, and pursue his mission to have influence for Jesus Christ with coworkers. The result is a practical guide for reconciling the quest for corporate accomplishment with the call to be a disciple of Christ 24/7.
What happens to your faith at work? Do you struggle to live for Jesus while earning a paycheck?
The truth is, when you go to work, you dont have to check your faith at the door. Successful businessman Regi Campbell shows how your witness and your example can make a huge difference in your workplace and impact lives for eternity.
God is calling you to more than whats in your job description. Your peers need it. Your Father requires it. Its His business and only you can accomplish it.
From the Hardcover edition.
"There may be no greater opportunity to reach our culture for Christ than through the marketplace. Regi has been there, done that, and he shares his wealth of wisdom and experience. I have the privilege of recommending this book wholeheartedly." --Ron Blue, President, Christian Financial Professionals Network
"Regi Campbell hits the bulls-eye. About My Fathers Business is a practical book that needs to be in the hands of every serious Christian longing to make a difference in their work life."--Chip Ingram, CEO and president, Walk Thru the Bible
"I highly recommend this book to any Christian seeking more out of his or her workday than a paycheck or a promotion."--Gary M. Parsons, Chairman, XM Satellite Radio
"For many years workplace and ministry have been viewed as entirely separate, almost like the church and state. Now, as men and women begin to see their workplace as their greatest field for harvest, were entering a revival. Regis work is a valuable tool for any Christian ready to touch their marketplace for God."--Pat Gelsinger, Author, Balancing Your Family, Faith and Work, Sr. VP and CTO, Intel Corporation
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction