Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: What Your Body Knows About God: How We Are Designed to Connect, Serve and Thrive - eBook|
By: Rob Moll
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW85693EB
"In What Your Body Knows About God, Moll leads the reader on a tour through cutting-edge science about brains and bodies, bodies that are not a bit less fearfully and wonderfully made even if little about them remains, as the psalmist said, a 'secret place.' . . . [I]t is revelatory to learn that science emphatically does not suggest that selfishness, social isolation and godlessness define the 'natural' human condition. Mirror neurons and mimicry that happens below the level of consciousnessas when you slip into imitating the speech and mannerisms of your conversation partner without realizing itsuggest that there's something in us that wants to connect deeply with others." -- Rachel Marie Stone, Books Culture, November/December 2014
"Reading this book left me amazed, and the rich food for thought fueled a desire to discuss it with others and proclaim this great and wonderful truth: You and I are wired to know the One who created us." -- Greg Bowman, Baptist Standard, May 25, 2015
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.