or checkout with
77 FAQs About God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 77 FAQs About God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered - eBook|
By: Josh McDowell, Sean McDowell
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Series: McDowell Apologetics Library
Stock No: WW31767EB
Real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics is what readers expect from Josh McDowell. Here, he and his son, Sean, reflect their ongoing research and close engagement with our culture in answers to classic questions such as
- Is there scientific proof God exists?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Is the New Testament historically reliable?
- Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
and questions that arise from today's culture:
- If God is so loving, why can't he be more tolerant of sin?
- Is God sexist?
- Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
- How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
- What's the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource answers they'll turn to for help in everyday life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.