- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Series: McDowell Apologetics Library
Real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics is what readers expect from Josh McDowell. Here, he and his son, Sean, reflect their ongoing research and close engagement with our culture in answers to classic questions such as
- Is there scientific proof God exists?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Is the New Testament historically reliable?
- Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
and questions that arise from today's culture:
- If God is so loving, why can't he be more tolerant of sin?
- Is God sexist?
- Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
- How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
- What's the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource answers they'll turn to for help in everyday life.
alwaysreadingAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great.March 2, 2015alwaysreadingAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Josh and Sean McDowell (father and son) have gathered 77 of the toughest questions that have been presented to them over the years and using scripture have attempted to answer them. They cover such topics as: did God make women Inferior to men, why does God allow suffering, what is truth and what is the difference between the Bible and other religious books.
This is a book that could be read all at once or just as topics present themselves. It is a book that will help believers answer the tough question that their family and friends will ask. While it should never take the place of Gods word, but I believe it will enhance anyone's library.
Squity5 Stars Out Of 5inspiring and helpfulJanuary 11, 2015SquityQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This made a great gift to my Son. He is finding the book to be MOST helpful!
bg5 Stars Out Of 5must have resourceNovember 28, 2014bgi bought this for myself as a tool to help me witness more effectively. i love it! bought one for each family in our community group to have as a resource.
DianaSalmon Arm, BCAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very Good BookAugust 23, 2013DianaSalmon Arm, BCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Had read it when borrowed from a friend so wanted to get a copy to share and read again.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers