Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
From the beginning of life to the end, every human life is precious. In this accessible booklet, Wayne Grudem demonstrates that because humans were created in God’s image, life should be treasured and preserved at all stages.
- The personhood of unborn children
- Abortion in the case of rape or to save the life of the mother
- Euthanasia and its legal implications
- Guidelines for difficult end-of-life decisions
|Title: What the Bible Says about Abortion, Euthanasia, and End-of-Life Medical Decisions - eBook|
By: Wayne Grudem
Format: DRM Free ePub
Publication Date: 2020
Series: What the Bible Says about
Stock No: WW106263EB
Abortion and euthanasia are hot-button issues in our world today, accompanied by many differing views, deeply held convictions, and personal experiences related to privacy, sexual behavior, personal desires and responsibility, pregnancy, and childrenbut deeper than all these is the nature of human life itself. In this timely book, adapted from his larger work Christian Ethics, Wayne Grudem argues that human life is rooted in Gods image, and it is therefore morally wrong to put an innocent human to death, whether at the beginning or end of life. He offers a biblical guide to these topics, defining his terms clearly, exploring science and politics, and weighing opposing argumentsanswering questions about the protection of an unborn child, abortion in the case of rape or danger to the mothers life, and when to stop medical treatment at the end of someones life. This short book will help all who seek to understand what the Bible teaches about these important issues that deal with human life.
Wayne Grudem (PhD, University of Cambridge) is Distinguished Research Professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary. He is a member of the Translation Oversight Committee for the English Standard Version of the Bible, the general editor of the ESV Study Bible, and the author of over twenty-five books.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics >> Abortion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Biblical Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.