or checkout with
Abortion to Mercy - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
You never thought you would be in the situation of having an abortion and once it's over the pain is still there. But God has not left you because of this one action. Abortion to Mercy will help you heal and move past the pain and hurt. Paperback, 4.5"x 6.5", 96 pages.
|Title: Abortion to Mercy - eBook|
By: Marcee Schneider, Michelle Borquez
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Aspire Press
Publication Date: 2022
Stock No: WW120640EB
Freedom Series: Finding Wholeness and Healing▼▲
When women face difficulties from the past: sexual abuse, abandonment, abortion, or spiritual abuse, they need a biblical pathway to healing and wholeness. These mini-books can be handed to a woman in crisis or used as a counseling tool.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Abortion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.