- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Each one of us has made choices in our lives that we regret. Some of these choices have minimal consequences, while other choices we have made can cause devastating outcomes.
In her book, Abortion v. Gods Amazing Grace, the author shares just that sort of choice that can have lifelong effects. Her choice to have an abortion was made at a moment when all she could hear were lies. Then, after it was too late to undo what she had done, truth was heard, reality set in, and the pain and hopelessness became unbearable.
Thankfully, God does not leave us without hope. Through the authors story, you will see how God, through His Son, Jesus Christ, takes our sin, pain, and destruction and brings forgiveness and hope to our lives. You will witness a God who takes our brokenness and over and over again demonstrates His powerful love, forgiveness, grace, and healing. The author will share that God is always there. He is always love, and He waits to make each one of us whole.
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational