- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Simple words, rebus picture, and flash cards make learning to read easy and fun! Max has a toy house with two chimneys, three soldiers, four bears, five airplanes, six cars, seven bugs, a lobster with eight legs, nine blocks, and ten train cars. So many toys to play with, but all Max wants is the one thing he can't have--Ruby's doll! Recommended for ages 3 to 5.
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Grosset & Dunlap
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.12 (inches)
Max has a toy house with two chimneys, three soldiers, four bears, five airplanes, six cars, seven bugs, a lobster with eight legs, nine blocks, and ten train cars. So many toys to play with, but all Max wants is the one thing he can't have-Ruby's doll!
Rosemary Wells (rosemarywells.com) is the author of 120 books for children, including more than 40 about the beloved bunnies, Max and Ruby, who star in their own television show on Nick, Jr. She lives in Connecticut.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Amber Weber4 Stars Out Of 5August 8, 2009Amber WeberI got this book for my friend's little boy who loves Max and Ruby. He was very excited! Recommended for any Max and Ruby fan.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Homeschool >> Books & Classic Literature
- Homeschool >> Early Learning
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading