Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Abnormal Psychology - eBook|
By: Sarah Sifers
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Collins Reference
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Collins College Outlines
Stock No: WW70648EB
The Collins College Outline for Abnormal Psychology examines the symptoms, causes, and common treatments of the most frequently noted disorders, including personality, mood, psychotic, anxiety, gender, and organic conditions. This comprehensive guide also provides essential information on the history of abnormal psychology, legal issues, social policies, and major advances in research, as well as detailed explanations of behavioral, cognitive, biogenic, and sociocultural perspectives. Completely revised and updated byDr. Sarah Sifers, this book includes a test yourself section with answers and complete explanations at the end of each chapter. Also included are bibliographies for further reading, as well as numerous graphs, charts, and examples.
The Collins College Outlines are a completely revised, in-depth series of study guides for all areas of study, including the Humanities, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Science, Language, History, and Business. Featuring the most up-to-date information, each book is written by a seasoned professor in the field and focuses on a simplified and general overview of the subject for college students and, where appropriate, Advanced Placement students. Each Collins College Outline is fully integrated with the major curriculum for its subject and is a perfect supplement for any standard textbook.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Psychology
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Reference Works >> Encyclopedias
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.