- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Abiding in God’s Word shows Christians where they are still carnal and shallow; and also what it really means to abide in Christ.
This book will encourage you to read your Bible, evaluate your spiritual condition, and strengthen your faith.
The author shares her angelic experience, speaks about trials, tribulations, and the spiritual blindness Christians encounter in everyday life. You will embrace the true spirituality that heals, and experience freedom and wholeness.
You will soften your heart, restore your faith, and recognize the sinful nature which keeps us separated from God. You will rise to a new level of worship and begin to demonstrate love like never before.
Too often we expect others to function as we do, and then we are disappointed that they don’t. The Christian life is a journey and without the Holy Spirit dwelling in you—it’s impossible to live a life pleasing to God.
Are you willing to abide?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues