Abide In Christ - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Instead of accepting the invitation to enter God's throne room, many Christians stand alone outside the door, uncertain and ashamed. Christ beckons them to His banqueting table and offers them a room in His house, but they foolishly give up the glory of the life He has offered. They come to Jesus as Redeemer but never go beyond the doorway to abide in Him and experience the unspeakable joy of dwelling with the King of Kings. Andrew Murray knew what it meant to be continually in the Father's presence. Read these thirty-one heart-searching readings and learn how to live daily in closer communion and fellowship with Him. Accept God's invitation and live in His blessing and glory instead of shuffling your feet at the gate.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2002
South African pastor and author Andrew Murray (18281917) was an amazingly prolific writer. Murray began writing on the Christian life for his congregation as an extension of his local pastoral work, but he became internationally known for his books, such as With Christ in the School of Prayer and Abide in Christ, that searched mens hearts and brought them into a deep relationship with Christ. Writing with an intensity of purpose and zeal for the message of the gospel, Murray wrote numerous books even after his retirement at age seventy-eight.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Nita5 Stars Out Of 5Great BookJanuary 24, 2017NitaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Recommended reading for everyone. Book came in good conditon.
jclyNorth CarolinaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must for hungry ChristiansAugust 3, 2012jclyNorth CarolinaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The way Mr. Murray layers his teaching causes the word to come alive in the believer. Taking the 31 day challenge to read 31 chapters in 31 days may bring Christian maturity much faster so the fruits of the Spirit may grow more quickly in the branch of the vine
BlessedPhila Pa.5 Stars Out Of 5June 20, 2012BlessedPhila Pa.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I had bought this book on my Kindle; however, I wanted it in hand to mark and go over many times. I liked it so much that I bought two paper copies.
Glenn Lambdin5 Stars Out Of 5March 18, 2009Glenn LambdinOne of the most vivid works by Andrew Murray. I was introduced to this book over 30 years ago and I still enjoy the fullness of the presentation
Ken Horne5 Stars Out Of 5July 26, 2007Ken HorneQuick and easy read w/ short chapters that make an excellent addition to your daily devotions. As familiar as one might be with John's "Abide in Me" 15th chapter Murry gives a terrific insight that personalizes and challenges new thoughts of these familiar verses. This book belongs on every Christians bookshelf!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals >> Andrew Murray
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality