Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The ABC's of God, Nutrition, and Common Sense - eBook|
By: Rick Crane
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW66238EB
Americans don't know how to eat. Looking at their overall state of health, it would seem they don't know what to eat. Somehow, we've been duped into believing that there is little difference between the apple you buy at the store and a candied apple you get at an amusement park. Have we even considered what God has to say about out food intake both physically and spiritually? Jesus came to give us life abundant life. Are we making choices that lead to that life in all its fullness, or are we going to settle for some kind of run-of-the-mill existence? Let's stop blaming others and take charge of our health!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Prevention
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.