- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
A few minutes before my wife died, I found myself wishing for time to resolve our two issues, which we hadn’t talked about. Falling in the bathroom and breaking her hip was one. She felt I should have run into the bathroom and saved her. I was not prepared to save her psychologically and didn’t have time.
The other issue was a rape eighteen months before at the city swimming pool in the dressing room. My lady was a young seventy-six years old with Hepatitis C and blind. She had no strength to defend herself from a large and muscular woman, assaulting her because of a failed friendship. I might have hurried to save her from falling, and I did not take her trauma from her with love and through Jesus Christ. I was inhibited and failed her in her fall. I would have no freedom to live on if we hadn’t been saved by Christ by the understanding I carried in my face. I sat down near her and prayed for Jesus Christ to come into my sorrow in my face.
My lady opened her blind eyes and saw my feelings with Christ of sorrow and smiled instantly, twice, with a huge happiness that I’d never seen in her for over forty-five years of marriage. It was a smile of goodness and happiness, that she gave me an image of my wife ten years earlier, when she hadn’t experienced rape. I thank my lady and Jesus for giving us this wonderful ending to her life and the resolution of our conflicts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction