- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
|/preview/50/57/929752_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/13/77/929752_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/13/78/929752_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session 1: Pardon My Progress||media||Karol Ladd||?|
Based on scriptural truth, these inspiring true-life stories and practicals steps make this DVD perfect for a group Bible study or personal quiet times. 2 DVDs, six sessions, approx. 188 minutes.
- Pardon My Progress
- Living Life with Passion
- The Delicious Flavor of Humble Pie
- Press On
- Dealing with Difficult People and Circumstances in a Positive Way
- The Key to True Contentment
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Pathway to Purpose for Women: Connecting Your To-Do List, Your Passions, and God's Purposes for Your Life,Katie BrazeltonZondervan / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power, and PossibilitiesTony Evans, Chrystal Evans HurstTyndale House / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
Kissed The Girls and Made Them Cry: What Women Lose When They Give In, DVD CurriculumLisa BevereMessenger International / 2007 / DVD$71.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$99.00Save 27% ($27.01)
Patterns for the Christian Woman DVDShowforth Videos / DVD$37.99 Retail:
$49.95Save 24% ($11.96)
In this engaging and enlightening DVD series, bestselling author Karol Ladd shares the insight and delight of Philippians from her new book of the same title. Her humor and dynamic style shine as she leads women on a refreshing exploration of Paul's powerful message in six 30-minute sessions.
- "Pardon My Progress"
- "Living Life with Passion"
- "The Delicious Flavor of Humble Pie"
- "Press On"
- "Dealing with Difficult People and Circumstances in a Positive Way"
- "The Key to True Contentment"
With an endless supply of great stories and strong understanding of the Bible, Karol's presentation is as entertaining as it is educational. A free discussion question resource available at Karol's website will help individuals or groups embrace God's direction for their personal paths and the riches of a passionate faith.
Includes a helpful leader's guide.
Lou DFloridaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome women's study!January 5, 2016Lou DFloridaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We used this series on Philippians in a home Bible study for women of our church. It was awesome! Karol brings wonderful insights into this book of the Bible with her peppy and engaging style of speaking. We were all deeply touched by this study.
Each session, we watched the video, then gathered around a table with our Bibles to look at key verses and discuss the teachings. It is a wonderful DVD series and I highly recommend it for women's groups!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Closeouts >> DVDs
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life