A Wife's Prayer - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
After counseling scores of women who were experiencing troubled or failed marriages, Pamela Hines led a group of married women in prayer where they could lay their burdens, joys, cares, and concerns about their husbands on the altar before God. Now in this book, A Wife's Prayer, she allows you to experience the power and anointing that is unleashed when a wife prays for her husband. Learn to intercede for your husband in the areas of health, prosperity, protection, career, vocation, and many other key areas.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2007
The ministry of Pamela M. Hines began in 1982, after her husband Darrell L. Hines was raised to life after being tragically struck by lightning. Together, they pastor one of the most dynamic churches within the city of Milwaukee, and are the overseeing founders of several other Christian Faith Fellowship Churches. She is the cofounder of Dominion Fellowship, an outreach ministry encompassing a diversity of races and religious backgrounds that caters to the specific needs of husband-and-wife ministry teams. She is also the founder of The Womens Image Course, a powerful series of lessons designed to meet the needs of women. Her grace and message attracts women from a variety of racial, economical, and social backgrounds. Her aim is to empower women to be all that God has called them to be, focusing on the spirit, soul, and body.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Kim5 Stars Out Of 5February 25, 2008KimDo you have a failing marriage or a great marriage but might need some work on the husband part. Well this will fix it or make it better if you are a praying woman and want your marriage to work. She will show you how to pray the right way to succeed in that marriage. God is your only source. Try this book you won't regret.
Julie Schmeiser3 Stars Out Of 5November 3, 2007Julie SchmeiserIt was a good book, for some it might be a little hard to read it was in some spots for me too. It will tell you things you might not want to hear ;) It tells you to always love your husband and always pray for him and also makes you look at your self, sometimes its easier to see the faults in our husbands and not in ourselves this book brings light to some of the things us a wives do not knowing we are doing them. I really liked this book i would recommend it. I do think it could of been a little bit more of a women's point of view, it did follow more of a man's but it was still a good read.
Julie Schmeiser5 Stars Out Of 5November 3, 2007Julie SchmeiserI really liked this book it was easy to read and easy to follow and had some really great prayers in it. Sometimes I would go blank on what to pray for my husband so it would be the same thing over and over sometimes but this opened up a whole new level of prayer for me, new prayers with new power.... Loved this book... a must read.
Robin Shepherd5 Stars Out Of 5August 14, 2007Robin ShepherdA powerful anointed book for wives to pray for their husbands, themselves, and their marriages so all areas will be covered under the will and purpose of God. Praying the prayers for my husband has begun to change my attitude and my heart. It is awesome!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues