Add To Cart
|Title: A Treatise on Rebuke and Grace|
By: St. Augustine
Translated By: Peter Holmes
Number of Pages: 72
Vendor: Lighthouse Publishing
|Publication Date: 2018|
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.15 (inches)
Weight: 3 ounces
Stock No: WW3730608
I Wrote again to the same persons another treatise, which I entitled On Rebuke and Grace, because I had been told that someone there had said that no man ought to be rebuked for not doing God's commandments, but that prayer only should be made on his behalf, that he may do them. This book begins on this wise, "I have read your letters, dearly beloved brother Valentine."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Ancient Writings of the Early Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Catholicism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Saints & Notable Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Augustine
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Church History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Augustine
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Theology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.