BROWSE for Kids
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Feel letter shapes and learn sequence with this classic Lauri alphabet puzzle. And now, there's a durable plastic storage tray and a removable picture pattern for kids to match letters - just remove the pattern to vary the challenge. With Crepe Rubber's unique textures, children learn to correctly choose between b and d to follow "a" in the puzzle frame. Ages 3-6.
Please note: The attractive color combinations of Lauri puzzles may vary from those shown.
Vendor: Patch Products, Inc.
Dimensions: 12 X 12 X 0.75 (inches)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Susan Adams5 Stars Out Of 5April 17, 2009Susan AdamsThis is a very durable alphabet puzzle. It can be used for all sorts of educational situations--spelling and writing words, learning letter names and sounds, or just doing a puzzle. If you have a child who always wants to touch, hold, and feel things, I would recommend using these in his reading lessons. There is also a capital letter puzzle available for spelling words with capital letters. Get both!
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products
- Children >> Toys >> Puzzles >> Crepe Puzzles
- Children >> Toys >> Puzzles >> Inlaid Puzzles
- Homeschool >> Early Learning >> Alphabet >> Hands-On Resources
- Homeschool >> Educational Fun >> Puzzles >> Letters & Numbers Puzzles
- Homeschool >> Educational Fun >> Puzzles >> Preschool Puzzles
- Homeschool >> Educational Fun >> Toys
- New Cyber Deals >> Children >> Toys
- New Cyber Deals >> Homeschool >> Early Learning
- New Cyber Deals >> Homeschool >> Educational Fun
- New Cyber Deals >> Toys >> Puzzles
- Toys >> Puzzles >> Crepe Puzzles
- Toys >> Puzzles >> Inlaid Puzzles