or checkout with
A Time to Dance - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Time to Dance - eBook|
By: Angela Bomford
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW45247EB
A Time to Dance is the true story of a young girl whose childhood was filled with air raids, bombs, and gas masks. This biography recalls the adventures of a young Christian as she struggles to break into show business in 1950s England. Tragedy and comedy follow her across Europe, where she has a peek behind the Iron Curtain and adventures in Paris and Vienna.
Failed romance triggers serious self-doubtuntil her walk with the Lord leads her to a deep, life-long romance with the man she had a crush on as a young teenager. A whirlwind courtship takes her across the Atlantic Ocean to Peru, Panama, and the United States. From working as an assistant stage manager in England to acting on movie sets in Florida, this true story brings both a lump to the throat and laughter to the lips.
Author Angela Bomford prays her story may give encouragement to the young and pleasure to all. It is written in thanksgiving to the Lord, who led her to a lifetime of love and a land of beauty.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.