Add To Cart
Add To Cart
1. Christian living is inescapably corporate. It is inseparable from the Christian community.
2. It is inescapably corporeal--it cannot be separated from specific and embodied practices.
3. It is participation in the Trinitarian life of God. Thus Christian living reflects both upon us and God.
4. It has an eschatological existence. And
5. It is marked by our essential finitude under the conditions of sin.
|Title: A Theology of Christian Spirituality|
By: Samuel M. Powell
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Weight: 11 ounces
Stock No: WW493331
Peter AdamInterVarsity Press / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$18.995 out of 5 stars for Hearing God's Words: Exploring Biblical Spirituality (New Studies in Biblical Theology). View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$25.00Save 24% ($6.01)
Donald L. AlexanderInterVarsity Press / 1988 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$20.63
Retail Price$22.00Save 6% ($1.37)
Richard WoodsOrbis Books / Trade PaperbackOur Price$24.30
Retail Price$27.00Save 10% ($2.70)
Eugene H. PetersonWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2009 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.494.5 out of 5 stars for Eat This Book: A Conversation in the Art of Spiritual Reading. View reviews of this product. 3 Reviews
Retail Price$18.00Save 25% ($4.51)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.