Add To Cart
A Survey of the New Testament
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
A Panoramic View of God's Unfolding Revelation The materials contained in this survey were first prepared in manuscript form for audio cassette production, and have been adapted into book format.
- Matthew , Mark, Hebrews, and James - Stanley Outlaw
- Luke, John, and Acts - Charles Thigpen
- Romans and Galatians - Leroy Forlines
- First and Second Corinthians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, First & Second Thessalonians, First & Second Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Jude, and Revelation - Robert Picirilli
- First & Second Peter, First, Second, & Third John - Milton Worthington
- Edited by H.D. Harrison
Number of Pages: 292
Vendor: Randall House Publications
|Dimensions: 9.06 X 6.1 X .71 (inches)|
The New Testament: Its Background and Message, 2nd EditionThomas Lea, David Alan BlackB&H Books / 2003 / Trade Paperback$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲