- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Carol Corwin writes about the reality of life struggles: alcoholism, death of a close family member and the loss of a treasured home. However, amid the dissapointment and grief, there is always hope and prayer. She and her husband, having been strengthened in their own trials, reach out to others who are caught in a web of despair.
They acquire a spacious place, the ranch, where they minister to adults in need and raise foster children along with their own family. The touching and humorous incidents that arise from this work are depicted in chapters which read like short stories.
In the heart of the book is an adventure for nine-
a motorhome trip of five weeks across the country with their newly blended family. You will Laugh and cry as the family members come alive in this inspiring true story of changed and changing lives.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Stories for the Heart
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Alcohol
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery