A Sourcebook for Baptist Heritage - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
This massive reader, meant to accompany McBeth's The Baptist Heritage: Four Centuries of Baptist Witness, introduces the major figures and documents of Baptist history from the beginnings in America, the revivals of the eighteenth century, the splits of the nineteenth century, and the worldwide fellowship today. Many items in this vast collection have never before been published; all of them shed light on the broad and glorious heritage of the Baptists. Dr. McBeth traveled extensively to collect a vast amount of material, some of it previously unpublished, which parallels and illustrates his discussion in The Baptist Heritage. Readers of this book have the opportunity to hear directly from the leading characters and movements in Baptist history.
No other single-volume collection of sources encompasses the kaleidoscope of people, denominations, and nationalities that comprise the Baptist Heritage. In these voices from the past, readers can gain insight into the facts of Baptist history, and at the same time get a feeling for the events and emoitons that motivated people that really were just like us.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 1990
Companion to the The Baptist Heritage, this book provides documents that will enrich the study of Baptist history.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Baptistic Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Saints & Notable Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Baptistic Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Saints & Notable Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events