Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: A Royal Christmas to Remember|
By: Jeanna Young, Jacqueline Kinney Johnson
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 9.00 X 9.00 (inches)
|Weight: 12 ounces|
Series: Princess Parables
Stock No: WW748021
Is your child a fan of princesses and fairy tales? Join princesses Joy, Grace, Faith, Charity, and Hope as they find themselves in the middle of Christmas Eve drama when their holiday celebration is interrupted by thieves, and they learn their village has been attacked. Children will learn about the importance of caring and sharing all year round, as well as helping those in need.
In A Royal Christmas to Remember, the princess sisters are eager to open their presents, and look forward to all the gifts they will receive on Christmas morning. But on Christmas Eve, everything changes when robbers break into the castle and also steal from all the nearby villagers. The sisters soon learn true princesses give and shareand that the holidays and every day are better when we open our hearts to others.
A Royal Christmas to Remember, part of the Princess Parables series, is perfect for:
- Children ages 4-8 who love princesses and knights
- Advent or holiday story time
- Holiday gift exchanges and Christmas gifting
- Celebrating the real reason for Christmas as a family
This holiday picture book features:
- Beautiful full-color illustrations and a festive cover with lots of holiday charm
- A story based on the Parable of the Young Ruler found in Luke 12:1521
- A fun and approachable story that helps teach biblical values
If you enjoy A Royal Christmas to Remember, check out other titles in the Princess Parables series: A Royal Easter Story, Princess Charitys Courageous Heart, Princess Joys Birthday Blessing, Princess Grace and the Little Lost Kitten, Princess Hope and the Hidden Treasure, and Princess Faiths Mysterious Garden.
Jeanna Stolle Young is a daughter of the king that lives in Southern California with her dashing husband, Bruce, her two sweet princesses, Danika and Emmalynn, and two daring princes, Christian and Kenton. God gave her the vision for this series that has caused her faith to grow through watching Him work. She has a passion for moms of princesses and knights training up the next generation for Christ. She is a speaker and blogger at www.theprincessparables.com
There are more than 13 books in the Princess Parable brand.
Jacqueline Kinney Johnson is a former tribal missionary to the Kuna Indians located on the Colombian border in Central America. The vision for The Princess Parable Series was born in these jungles. She is the wife of Pastor Ralph Johnson and the mother of two daughters and the grandmother of three princesses, Catherine, Alexandra Grace, and Megan Joy and four young knights, Zack, Payton, Maverick, and Christopher. She delights in stirring young hearts and imaginations with Godly character and the certainty of becoming a child of the King for eternity. Her passion is mentoring and equipping dedicated young women for life, marriage, motherhood, and beyond. She lives in a castle perched high on a hill above the Pacific Ocean in Southern California.
Omar Aranda studied Fine Arts in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he was born. Many top publishers and companies worldwide have commissioned him for projects including story artwork, comics, and character design. He started his career as an artistic painter but now devotes all of his time to illustrations for children's products.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.