Add To Cart
|Title: A Royal Christmas to Remember|
By: Jeanna Young, Jacqueline Kinney Johnson
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 9.00 X 9.00 (inches)
|Weight: 12 ounces|
Series: Princess Parables
Stock No: WW748021
A sweet and exciting holiday story featuring brave princesses and knights working together at Christmas to bring the message of Gods love to all those around them.
In this newest adventure in the Princess Parables seriesA Royal Christmas to RememberPrincesses Joy, Grace, Faith, Charity, and Hope find themselves in the midst of a scene right out of a holiday fairytale with beautiful decorations, gifts, and a winter wonderland surrounding them. But the threat of bandits in the village lead the king away from the castle on Christmas Eve! Suddenly, the bandits come crashing into the castle. Praying to God for courage and safety, the princesses are soon rescued by five brave young knights and then do some rescuing themselves. The next day, the princesses go to the village to see how they can be of help to the people and discover that the true meaning of Christmas is honoring God and giving glory for the greatest gift of all.
A Royal Christmas to Remember:
- Includes beautiful full-color illustrations
- Is based on the Parable of the Young Ruler found in Luke 12:15-21
- Has a front cover featuring lots of holiday charm
- Introduces five brave knights to the Princess series
Jeanna Stolle Young is a daughter of the king that lives in Southern California with her dashing husband, Bruce, her two sweet princesses, Danika and Emmalynn, and two daring princes, Christian and Kenton. God gave her the vision for this series that has caused her faith to grow through watching Him work. She has a passion for moms of princesses and knights training up the next generation for Christ. She is a speaker and blogger at www.theprincessparables.com
There are more than 13 books in the Princess Parable brand.
Jacqueline Kinney Johnson is a former tribal missionary to the Kuna Indians located on the Colombian border in Central America. The vision for The Princess Parable Series was born in these jungles. She is the wife of Pastor Ralph Johnson and the mother of two daughters and the grandmother of three princesses, Catherine, Alexandra Grace, and Megan Joy and four young knights, Zack, Payton, Maverick, and Christopher. She delights in stirring young hearts and imaginations with Godly character and the certainty of becoming a child of the King for eternity. Her passion is mentoring and equipping dedicated young women for life, marriage, motherhood, and beyond. She lives in a castle perched high on a hill above the Pacific Ocean in Southern California.
Omar Aranda studied Fine Arts in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he was born. Many top publishers and companies worldwide have commissioned him for projects including story artwork, comics, and character design. He started his career as an artistic painter but now devotes all of his time to illustrations for children's products.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books